Spend HK$599 to enjoy Free CXC Express Door-to-Door Delivery.
Spend HK$399 to enjoy Free SF locker Pickup.
Enjoy Buy $799 Free Delivery in Macao
Spend HK$599 to enjoy Free CXC Express Door-to-Door Delivery.
Spend HK$399 to enjoy Free SF locker Pickup.
8/8
(0 Reviews)
RITUALS

The Ritual Foaming Shower Gel

Bar Code: 8719134097849
200ml
HK$115.00HK$75.00
Type
OUT OF STOCK
(0 Reviews)
Shipping
Payment Methods

Details

Give your skin the gift of a new beginning with the foaming shower gel from The Ritual of Sakura. Featuring the renewing scent of cherry blossom and rice milk, it uses unique technology to transform the gel into a silky soft cleansing foam. Celebrate each day as a new beginning by pairing it with the rich and luxurious body cream from the same range.

How To Use
Use a small amount of gel. Enjoy the rich, relaxing foam when it comes in contact with water.


Create balance between mind, body & soul with this foaming shower gel from The Ritual of Ayurveda. Simply squeeze a small amount into your hand and watch the gel transform into a rich and luxurious foam. Enriched with ancient Ayurvedic ingredients like Indian rose and sweet almond oil, it leaves your skin feeling silky soft and nourished. Experience a truly harmonising experience by combining the shower gel with other products from the same range.This foaming shower gel with 91% ingredients of natural origin is carefully curated to benefit your skin optimally. The remaining 9% are clean & conscious lab-made ingredients which support the integrity and safety of our formulations.

Reviews

0.0
0 Ratings
5 STAR
0
4 STAR
0
3 STAR
0
2 STAR
0
1 STAR
0